Get Crazy Love!
I just realized y’all could take that “Crazy Love” idea to a whole new level! 😎
So, here’s the real deal! We are looking for boats or homes to host a small group of 4 – 8 other people for a 6 week study journey in “Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God”! It’s a video and discussion about loving God so passionately that the you and your world changes – based on the Crazy Love of God.
Here are a few statements the author of this video series makes:
- You’ve probably heard the expression “I believe in God, just not organized religion.” I don’t think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live.
- We have an inaccurate view of God. We see Him as a benevolent Being who is satisfied when people manage to fit Him into their lives in some small way.
- We will address life in the crux of who God is. Come with me on this journey. I don’t promise it will be painless. Change, as we all know, is uncomfortable.
- It is important that we not measure our spiritual health by the people around us, who are pretty much like us.
- It may seem a hopeless endeavor, to gaze at the invisible God.
- It’s easy to think about today as just another day. But there is nothing normal about today.
Get spiritual this Spring. Let us know if you want to get in on a group too.