What can I do at home to prepare for this season?
1. Attend worship every Sunday with a sincere heart to desire God more than anything else in life.
2. Fasting – choose something to fast from – TV, a certain food or meal, or a certain activity so that you can listen for God by reading scripture (I suggest the book of Matthew) and praying at least 15 minutes each day.
3. Choose a way to serve Jesus where you become less important and God becomes more important.
4. Be intentional about connecting with others as a family on mission together – a community who is living and acting for Christ.
5. Watch for devotions throughout lent on the blog.